Suppliers of the Uniform
You can purchase the blazer, jumper, skirt and P.E. kit from School Shop Direct (formerly Threads) which is on the Colomendy Industrial Estate or from Jean’s Emporium in Rhyl. All uniform items are available from these suppliers but you are also able to purchase the shirts/blouses, trousers and shorts from a range of high street shops and supermarkets, providing they match our colour specifications.
Additional Aspects to the Uniform Rules
Please can I draw your attention to the following additional requirements to the uniform
- Fashion accessories such as fancy belts, chains, scarves and hair accessories are not
- Make-up is not permitted for pupils in years 7-9. A light foundation and mascara is
permitted for pupils in years 10-13.
- Natural hair colour only (no extreme styles are allowed).
- Jewellery must not be worn in school for reasons of safety and security; however, one
pair of small studs in the ears are permitted.
- Facial piercing with jewellery is not permitted.
- For safety and hygiene reasons nails should not extend beyond the fingertip. Nail varnish with a neutral/natural shading will be permissible.
- Please make sure that skirts are an appropriate length. They are designed to sit just above the hips (not up around the waist) and the hem should reach just above the knee.
Important – the deliberate refusal to comply with these rules will be considered an act of defiance and will be dealt with according to the school’s Wellbeing and Inclusion Policy.
In order to be prepared for learning, all pupils will be expected to arrive in school with essential equipment to enable them to participate fully in lessons:
- Pencil case containing different coloured pens, pencil, ruler, eraser, pencil sharpener and protractor.
- Coloured pencils.
- Glue stick.